Call to action - Victorians: oppose euthanasia now!
A bill is now expected to be introduced in August. Please ACT NOW!
In mid-2016 a Parliamentary Committee made 49 recommendations to the Victorian Government in regards to issues at the end-of-life.
Recommendation 49 called for the introduction of an assisted suicide and euthanasia regime.
In December 2016, Premier Andrews responded by saying that he will create a ministerial advisory panel in early 2017 to consult and to develop legislation that he plans to have debated in the second half of the year.
Even though there is no bill currently under debate, it is critical that your members of parliament hear from you NOW on this most significant issue.
PLEASE contact your Regional and District MPs (six in total) NOW and let them know that you are very concerned.
- You can read some Helpful Hints for contacting your MPs HERE.
- You can learn more about assisted suicide by downloading our FACT SHEETS available HERE.
- If you know your Lower House District, CLICK HERE for contact details for your MPs.
Contact Your MPs
Click on the title of your Region (below) to access contact details for both Regional and District MPs
- Eastern Metropolitan Region
- Eastern Victoria Region
- Northern Metropolitan Region
- Northern Victoria Region
- South Eastern Metropolitan Region
- Southern Metropolitan Region
- Western Metropolitan Region
- Western Victoria Region
If you know the District you live in, you can download a District-Specific Guide HERE.
Not sure which district or region you live in? Go to the Electoral Commission HERE.
HOPE is an independent organisation. We rely on donor support to keep going. Please consider supporting HOPE with your donation. For more information CLICK HERE. Purchase a copy of The Euthanasia Deception Documentary - a great resource! CLICK HERE for more information.