The Voluntary Assisted Dying Bill 2017 which would legalise both assisted suicide and euthanasia in Victoria passed the Legislative Assembly on Friday 20 October 2017 by 47 votes to 37.
The Bill now heads to the Legislative Council where debate will start on Tuesday 31 October so please act now!
It is critical that your five Regional MPs hear from you NOW on this most significant issue.
PLEASE contact your five Regional MPs NOW and let them know that you are very concerned.
- You can read some Helpful Hints for contacting your MPs HERE.
- You can learn more about assisted suicide by downloading our FACT SHEETS available HERE.
ALSO sign the e-petition, sponsored by disability activist Daniel Giles, here
CONTACT YOUR MPS
Click on the title of your Region (below) to access contact details for both Regional and District MPs
- Eastern Metropolitan Region
- Eastern Victoria Region
- Northern Metropolitan Region
- Northern Victoria Region
- South Eastern Metropolitan Region
- Southern Metropolitan Region
- Western Metropolitan Region
- Western Victoria Region
Not sure which region you live in? Go to the Electoral Commission HERE.
HOPE is an independent organisation. We rely on donor support to keep going. Please consider supporting HOPE with your donation. For more information CLICK HERE. Purchase a copy of The Euthanasia Deception Documentary - a great resource! CLICK HERE for more information.