Our objectives are to oppose the legalization of euthanasia and assisted suicide and to support measures that will make euthanasia and assisted suicide unthinkable. We aim to:
- Build networks with like-minded people across Australia who support our aims.
- Present a united voice in presentations to governments or other organizations with respect to issues related to euthanasia and assisted suicide.
- Network and exchange information between supporters and concerned people.
- Develop an educational and media strategy for educating the public on issues related to euthanasia and assisted suicide.
- Build a research team for collecting and assessing information.
- Organize events and promote quality speakers who can address issues related to euthanasia, assisted suicide, and hospice/palliative care.
- Encourage people from all walks of life to engage in the public debate and to raise such matters with their political representatives.
- Create the opportunity for informative debate.
Will you volunteer?
Like this to encourage your friends to volunteer.